Thursday, October 3, 2013

Commenting Instructions

Some of you have asked about how to leave comments on my blog, and I know that some people have had difficulty, so I have written some instructions.

1) In order to get to the comments section, look at the bottom of the post. It will say “No comments” or the number of comments, and you can click on those words.  This will take you to the comments section.

2) You will see a text box, in which you can type your comment.

3) Underneath the text box, there is a drop-down menu, which defaults to “Google Account." If you have a Google Account, you can leave it like that. If not, you can see if you have any of the other accounts listed in the drop-down menu. If you have none of these, then select “Anonymous.”

4) If you select “Anonymous,” you will have to type in a code “To prove that you’re not a robot.”

5) Also, if you select “Anonymous,” please put you name in your post, so I know who you are. If you have a common first name, please put your last name, or at least the first letter of it, so I can be sure I know to whom I am responding.


Thanks! I look forward to your comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment