Sunday, December 22, 2013

Comment Problems?

It has been brought to my attention that some people are having problems commenting using the instructions I posted for commenting as "Anonymous." I don't know what to do about that, as I have no control over posts from other people. When I sign out and try to post as "Anonymous," it works the same way as always, but I know that other people have experienced typing a post, selecting "Anonymous," and then clicking Publish, only to find that their post disappears without being posted. I'm really sorry that this is happening, and I wish I knew how to fix it, but I don't. If you are having this problem, please send me an email (ecelm87@gmail.com) and let me know. If it's happening to lots of people, I will have to find a way to contact Blogger and see what can be done.

Thanks for your understanding and patience.

No comments:

Post a Comment