Sunday, January 5, 2014

Crashed Computers Cause Crises

My lovely laptop decided that today was not its day, and resolved to spend it being a brick instead of a computer. I respect its desire for a change, but wish that it could have stayed within the range of things that allow me to post, check my email, etc. Fortunately for me, I am a spoilt modern girl, with more electronic devices than I know what to do with, so I am trying out my Blogger App on my iPad and thanking Amy and Doug for making sure that I am always well connected. Unfortunately, I can't get pictures to my iPad without my computer, so... no pictures from the second part of our trip, or from our hike yesterday until it is fixed.

The real potential crisis is that if it can't get it to turn back into a laptop, the pictures that I've uploaded to my computer, but haven't posted yet will be lost forever, which is very upsetting! I back up my pictures regularly, so it's not that many, but I would still be upset.

I do have this lovely picture to share, though!

This is us on Christmas Day. From left to right we have: Marie (Jonathon's mum), Jonathon, Harry, the Christmas tree, me, and J. Jonathon's dad, Ernie, took the picture, and Jonathon's sister, Kirsty, was there for the morning, but had to leave. It was a wonderful time, and now we have a picture to go with it.

I apologize for the potentially weird formatting of this post - I don't actually know how to use this App, so it might come out looking very odd. Sorry.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Emms, Hi J, I am back in New Zealand. Hope to see you two soon.

    ReplyDelete