Saturday, August 24, 2019

Zealandia Article

I still have many things to write about Thailand, but I'm taking a slight break from that because I just saw an awesome thing that I'd like to share with you.

I have written several posts about Zealandia over the years, so it will be no surprise to you that it's one of my favourite places. Well, I discovered today that it's not just those of us who live down the road from it who have noticed. It has been named one of Time Magazine's 100 Greatest Places of 2019, and I believe it is truly well deserved. Click here to read the article.

Also, if you'd like to read my past posts about Zealandia, you can click on the following links:
June 2017
July 2016
Aug 2017
Feb 2018

P.S. A Māori restaraunt in Wellington called Hiakai was also on the 100 Greatest Places list, but as I have not yet eaten there, I will save a post about it for when I can weigh in. But it's still wonderful that it's on the list.


No comments:

Post a Comment